Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my buddy is hooking the nos lines and all that good stuff he told me in my car we should prob go with a 50 shot in it. is it ok to run that or can i go a lil more in my car sentra ser 2004.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Heath Burge said:
my buddy is hooking the nos lines and all that good stuff he told me in my car we should prob go with a 50 shot in it. is it ok to run that or can i go a lil more in my car sentra ser 2004.
i really cant tell you how much NITROUS to hook up, but say goodbye to any warrenty you had left... that engine is not known for its internals... you may want to look into the forced induction forum...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
racingfury said:
i really cant tell you how much NITROUS to hook up, but say goodbye to any warrenty you had left... that engine is not known for its internals... you may want to look into the forced induction forum...
thx i talked to the guys where i got my car they told me before they work on my car i would have to take out the part the made the car go wrong. so they told me its ok to put stuff into it but take it out if u blow something up. its 10 year or 100,000mil war

·
Whoa...
2,073 Posts
Heath Burge said:
thx i talked to the guys where i got my car they told me before they work on my car i would have to take out the part the made the car go wrong. so they told me its ok to put stuff into it but take it out if u blow something up. its 10 year or 100,000mil war
well, if they see that the damage was obviously caused by boost or Nitrous, and neither of those parts are on your car, they are going to be a bit suspicious...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BlankgazeX said:
well, if they see that the damage was obviously caused by boost or Nitrous, and neither of those parts are on your car, they are going to be a bit suspicious...

what would u guys do that is safe and will get the hp up a bit. i have it looking nice i get a pic up as soon as i can but i have not put anything under the hood yet. but i just wana no what u guys think is safe to put in w/o hurting anything

·
Whoa...
2,073 Posts
Heath Burge said:
what would u guys do that is safe and will get the hp up a bit. i have it looking nice i get a pic up as soon as i can but i have not put anything under the hood yet. but i just wana no what u guys think is safe to put in w/o hurting anything
if youre careful, and dont go nuts, your car can handle boost.. got to the forced induction forum and ask aroud... personally on the ser i would go with headers intake exhaust, pully motormounts, not necessarily in that order... that car is pretty quick on its feet as it is... the qr2.5 and b15 sections are a big help for things like this, you should sniff around in there...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BlankgazeX said:
if youre careful, and dont go nuts, your car can handle boost.. got to the forced induction forum and ask aroud... personally on the ser i would go with headers intake exhaust, pully motormounts, not necessarily in that order... that car is pretty quick on its feet as it is... the qr2.4 and b15 sections are a big help for things like this, you should sniff around in there...
Thx alot blankgazex for the help i hae the exhaust but thats all i have really done to it.thx lots i keep u updated with what i have done

·
Registered
133 Posts
Most people with your car are running NX wet kits with 50 shot nozzles. Some are running higher, but I would run the 50 shot for a while first if you do go NO2.
NO2 is like hookers IMO. They look really cheap and fun but could have nasty consequences. I personally haven't tried either :p
Your car fully bolted with an SAFC should yeild over it's factory crank rating.
And once you have the SAFC (or some fuel tuning, which you would do after IHE) you can run NO2 a little safer if it's still not enough :)
If you have an exhaust go for a header next and you'll feel it on the butt dyno. I would get the NISMO if I were feeling rich and HotShot if I weren't. Then I'd get the NISMO or AEM CAI. There's more avail when you start searching around. Motor mounts are inexpensive too.
Here's a shop that could answer all your questions and then hook you up with competitive prices www.powertechimports.com It's in Canada but does teh magority of it's sales in US.

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
put a 65 shot on it. i had that on my 1.6 and it handled it all day long

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
Heath Burge said:
Their are people doing 75 shots occasionally with no problem. They are fully bolted on. Tell me your car is not stock?

·