Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cool: I was putting some thought into putting a turbo into my car (02 se-r) and honestly i don't know enough about cars/engines to install the turbo myself. Should I even consider getting a turbo kit if I dont plan on installing it myself? Are there shops that will do it for you? :hal: I want to get around 50-60 more HP out of my car as is. Could i do that with more simple upgrades such as exhaust air intake and header?

appreciate it - David

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
www.powertechimports.com sells a kit. It's wise for you to pay a shop to install and tune the kit. Once that's done, leave it, don't screw with any settings, and you'll be happy.

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
chimmike said:
www.powertechimports.com sells a kit. It's wise for you to pay a shop to install and tune the kit. Once that's done, leave it, don't screw with any settings, and you'll be happy.

but then you wont know a thing about your car. people will ask you questions and youll be like "i dunno what that it, or what it does, i got so-and-so to do it." thats the fastest way to lose respect in my opinion. learn up on shit and maybe get some experienced friends to helpout. that way, you get experience, and know how to fix it if it breaks. ide only goto a shop to have it dyno tuned.

·