Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got my 96' 240sx and I wanted to turbo it, But seeing as how i'm only 16 that is way out of my price range. What are some other powerfull mods that wont rape my wallet?

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
esp.for.life said:
I recently got my 96' 240sx and I wanted to turbo it, But seeing as how i'm only 16 that is way out of my price range. What are some other powerfull mods that wont rape my wallet?
Intake,exhaust,header, UR pulley are pretty much basic bolt ons

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
No, it's really not okay to have a naturally aspirated car. In fact, if you're not going to go turbo, why not just invest all of your money in huge spoilers, ginormous rims, and little blue lights? Rice is nice.
Seriously, I'm just kidding. By a KA24E and retro-swap. Then contact Jordan Gladman (www.gladmanperformance.com) and buy one of his KA24E turbo setups. Then you'll really be unique.

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
well, if you're 16 then a turbo would make your insurance skyrocket, and if you dont report that you have modded it, if you wreck it, they can simply ignore you, because you didnt follow the rules, leave it stock, and get to know the car very well.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yea the S14 Chassis is quite powerful enough stock for a 16 y/o to handle. You still haven't learned how to drive real good yet. Get you a couple years driving under your belt, at least then you'll at least have learned to interpret what others are going to do and how your car will respond on the roads and different road conditions

1 - 5 of 5 Posts