Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i was wondering if anyone in PA would know if I dropped a RB25DET into my S14 it would be a legal swap? I use to live in PA about 7 yrs ago then joined the military, i'm getting out now and heading back there and i really want to swap that motor in but at the same time i wouldn't mind if it was legal. Please if anyone know post it.

Thanks for your time
Chris

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok umm i'm in Cali and they have the most strictest laws around and it is very legal to swap motors in to cars as long as you follow a certin guide line and to take the car to a ref inspection to make sure all the emmsions stuff is installed and then your legal. so then my question is why would they allow my b18 civic legal? i went to the DMV and state police and i never had a problem with getting it smoged. i'm confused unless they change the laws in that case you might be right. so the question next would be where can i go to get the smog done and get my sticker ?? LOL hint hint

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok cool that makes sense about the RB motor. now how about a SR20DET will i have problem with that? I have built alot of honda motors so that i know alot of but when it comes to Nissans i'm a noob compeltly. I thankyou for help me out, i want to swap something in the car cause i don't want the stock motor. so something should be able to work?

Thanks Agian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.