Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone had some good suggestions on an aftermarket stereo for my 95 Pathfinder? I'm looking for something that is somewhat easy to install and won't require rewiring of speakers etc...

·
Registered
215 Posts
RADIO

I WAS GOING TO REFER YOU TO THE SHOP WE USE BUT ITS A BIT OF A DRIVE. (CERRITOS, CA CLOSE TO LOS ANGELES) THEY DO GREAT WORK FOR INEXPENSIVE PRICES. I SUGGEST DONT CHEAP OUT ON THE RADIO. PIONEER, AND KENNWOOD ARE GOOD. AND JUST FIND SOME ONE WHO CAN INSTALL FOR CHEAP.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I'm more looking for the specific brand/model. I have seen some Pioneer and Sony units, but I would be more comfortable with feedback who actually owns one.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I was wondering if anyone had some good suggestions on an aftermarket stereo for my 95 Pathfinder? I'm looking for something that is somewhat easy to install and won't require rewiring of speakers etc...
You're gonna have to get your speakers rewired. I installed an aftermarket unit in my 95 Pathfinder SE and I hear static when listening to CD's, radio reception is fine.

There's at least 1 factory amplifier in the rear quarterpanel you'll have to bypass. I'm pretty sure there is another amp, under the tray, that's just below the head unit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts