Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guyz & girlz :D I'm new here looking to meet other SE-R (Classic) driverz 4 Sentra meetz, picnicz, tripz to Englishtown, tech tipz, sentra shopz for jobz that are to big for me. anybody going to atlantic city car show?

RUTH'LESS
(SR20DEEP)

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Looking to meet up? You and your buddies better head over to the Meadowlands on Sunday for autocross. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Hellothere!

Whatz up Dre. I've been out. So what's up? You down with a crue or what ever?
I live in Rosedale & my car reads "RATED-R" it's a Black SE-R 92 Classic. ( keeping it real ) So where do you hang?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Re: Hellothere!

RATED-R said:
?
I live in Rosedale & my car reads "RATED-R" it's a Black SE-R 92 Classic. ( keeping it real ) So where do you hang?
Hehehe....I know you...well...not really. I'm the kid with the blue sentra...you live by the laundromat, right?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I'm not sure when they're gonna head back to the meadowlands again yet, but I do need to get some tires before we do.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
lets get this started

Yo Dre send me an email so we can link up, you already know where I live. Come on man.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I live just a couple blocks from you...on 224. We might be heading back to the meadowlands Sunday 30th of June....not sure yet. I got new tires so I just gotta save some money to register. Maybe we can get Ruthless (aka Frex) to come too, and the rest of your crew. Plus there should be a meet coming up in July too...just for all who dont read sr20deforum. I got AIM, so anyone can link me. AndrDwyn

1 - 8 of 8 Posts