Nissan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here have any experiences w/ Ross pistons, rings, and wrist pins? I found an engine kit on Importperformanceparts.net, and that's what it comes with, I just want to make sure that these parts aren't crap before I purchase them. Thanks for the input all...

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anybody... I don't want to buy a crappy engine kit here... Give me some feedback....

·
Admin and Sup Mod keeping the peace
7,674 Posts
240luvr said:
Does anyone here have any experiences w/ Ross pistons, rings, and wrist pins? I found an engine kit on Importperformanceparts.net, and that's what it comes with, I just want to make sure that these parts aren't crap before I purchase them.
IMO, Ross pistons/wrist pins are excellent products. The rings are either Ross, Grant or Childs & Albert; all are excellent quality.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I appreciate your help... did you look at the kit? does it look like a good deal?

·
Metal > Rap
668 Posts
WOW!!!!!! :jawdrop: A 2.6L KA!!! I want it!!!!!!!

·
Admin and Sup Mod keeping the peace
7,674 Posts
240luvr said:
Thanks, I appreciate your help... did you look at the kit? does it look like a good deal?
I looked at the kit. It looks like a good deal; just make sure that if you get Ross pistons, Ross pins and rings are used; not substituted by some other off brand parts.

Give them a call by phone to find out exactly what's in the kit.

·
LUCKY SLIDES 2 2/25/06
504 Posts
Nismo14-180 said:
WOW!!!!!! :jawdrop: A 2.6L KA!!! I want it!!!!!!!
Come on robbie damn didnt you see that import tuner mag with the KA30? it was bad ass lol torquey as hell

·
Metal > Rap
668 Posts
sunnydet90 said:
Come on robbie damn didnt you see that import tuner mag with the KA30? it was bad ass lol torquey as hell
... I dont read Import Tuner, its super street and sport compact car for me, buddy. Where in the hell did they pull 3.0L out of a KA?! Send it to me, Don.

·
LUCKY SLIDES 2 2/25/06
504 Posts
Nismo14-180 said:
... I dont read Import Tuner, its super street and sport compact car for me, buddy. Where in the hell did they pull 3.0L out of a KA?! Send it to me, Don.
damn i cant find the mag but its been bored and has a stroker kit. its badass. oh yeah did you get the coupe?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts