Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any production components out there to replace plastic dash/door/console panels. The dull grey plastic which pop out of (especially the one under the steering column) is starting to look old.. How about metallic red? Also, can you change the seats to just normal leather seats, not the racing type or whatever, just some elegant looking ones that are normal. Is all this stuff limited to custom jobs, the only thing I've really seen is dash kits and stuff, but I would like to replace the entire dash and so on. Any input? Experience, photos of nice interiors?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another thing, anyone know where I could get cluster guages... where they have 4 (usually) guages set inside one circle.

·
Banned
809 Posts
yes.

Yea, they have Fiberglass full interior dash sets... they are made by (your name goes here), and they take lots of patience.. time.. and mastery of fiberglass/bondo/resin making... as well as airbrushing.. it would take maybe 200$ to redo the whole front in fiberglass.. with all the cloth though.. i could be WAY off.. im not sure about much fiber glass..

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for that... that sounds expensive..

Do you know anybody that sells those VDO "Pro-panel" guages, it says on their page that they are discontinued. It is dark rectangular panel with big colored lights above the right corner of each guage for warning lights... here is a picture

http://www.lspeedo.com/vdo40.jpg

If someone knows where I can buy these (or something like them) that would be great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts