Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
hYpNoTiC
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a question, who here got a CUSTOM interior done and was it done by yourself or a SHOP!?!? Because I wanted to change my interior setting scheme to black and blue seats with black roof and floor and the dash (the little pieces) be carbon fiber with all the GRAY PANELS (door panels, side panels and the front DASH) being BLUE, IS THIS DOABLE I MEAN AT HOME and WHAT SORT OF MATERIAL WILL I NEED CAN I JUST PAINT THE GRAY PANELS AND WHERE CAN I GET TWO TONE LEATHER SEATS!?!? And black floor and roof carpet material?? PLEASE post here with ANY I MEAN ANY INFO and if ANY in CHICAGO land area know of a SHOP that does CUSTOM interior please PM me!!!!:D

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
LMAO damn CHi I cant help but laugh at ll those questions....BUT Uknow Ive been there B4 too....

BUT anywayz check this out: on the classifieds a new company is offering dash kits for a discount on NIssan Drivers---Check it out

I like the aluminum set up--I was going to do the same as u and just take my interior apart and paint certain points white---BUT this dash looks real good and clean.

·
1.6 Turbo Power
718 Posts
yes its possible. but trust me its not easy. i did it in my 95 G20 and didnt turn out that great. have it vinyl wrapped, or try to learn how to do it. i wouldnt suggest paint cause it fades over time and starts chipping.

·
Registered
479 Posts
if you want to do custom OEM inserts try these guys out http://www.leatherseats.com/ this is what they told me ". We can build you a leather interior for
your 200SX SE-R for $679.00 + shipping. This price will include FREE
embroidery on the front seats and FREE two toning in any of our 50+ colors.
We are also now offering Suede inserts in any of 8 colors for an additional
$100.00. Shipping is generally about $25.00 per kit."

what you do is take off the factory interior and reply th new inserts for you front seats rear seats and door panel inserts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts