Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 300zx z32 has always been my all time favorite car, theres just one problem, its a sports car with a small interior and im 6 foot 6, i have a 92 dodge stealth es now and i fit in that fine and i was wondering if there are any guys out there my size that have 300zx z32 and fit well in them....

·
Power FC Z32
2,147 Posts
apostrophe28 said:
The 300zx z32 has always been my all time favorite car, theres just one problem, its a sports car with a small interior and im 6 foot 6, i have a 92 dodge stealth es now and i fit in that fine and i was wondering if there are any guys out there my size that have 300zx z32 and fit well in them....
I have a friend who is 6+ and he fits in there. If you really want a Z32 you can look at a convertible or get a aftermarket seat if it's just too small for you?

·
Registered
72 Posts
6'6 isnt too tall for the Z32 at all

·
Registered
48 Posts
apostrophe28 said:

i'm 6'3 and i dont have the seat all the way back and still pleanty of head room.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts