Nissan Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
All I can say is that if you have a little cash, get it done professionally. I tried doing my former '99 Sentra SE myself...What a disaster!!!

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
^im assuming you then had it done pro? how much did it run you?

·
My ass, your face
3,520 Posts
Ninety-Nine SE-L said:
BTW< has anyone messed with the headliner?

yea.....me, it was done in black....looks pretty awesome.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
You guys crack me up, you're such search nazi's. If I said I searched the forum, that means I used the search button and looked over the entire interior mods forum.

Aaaaaanyways... I like the idea of a carbon fiber look. But I think I might go gray in the doors. That sounds like it would be pretty clean. think my cousin works for Superior Auto Trim, I'll have to call him up and see what it would cost me. I really wanted to try it myself, but I think you guys have talked me out of it.

Anyone else have pics of their interior? I've seen 'squeezinSE's' up close (Matt's ride rocks), and the few other pics on here. You guys have some great ideas.

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
These are not the best pics....

Back of the rear seats and the rear door panel insert....

Door panel insert

Front seats and door insert

I have also had some of the trim wrapped as well. Pics of that will have to wait until May-ish...

EDIT: I found some more :D

Old headunit

Steering wheel area...

PS2 mount

Front seat area / armrest

Rear seats w/ Corbeau head rest stiching

Another front seat area shot...

Rear floor bar

Front seats and armrest

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
does the floor bar do anything for you? they are pretty cheap, and if it helps out with chasse stiffness, i may look into one.

BTW. looks out standing.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Well don't let these ppl discourage you. You may do a really good job! I did mine last summer, and it's still holding on really well and I don't regret it. I would do it again (myself) if I did it over. I used black marine vinyl that looks like black leather, like $8 total for the fabric.

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
1.6pete said:
does the floor bar do anything for you? they are pretty cheap, and if it helps out with chasse stiffness, i may look into one.

BTW. looks out standing.

It was reall hard to tell. I doubt it really added much, but for $100.00, I could not resist.

Thanks...it will look quite a bit different in a few months.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
Ninety-Nine SE-L said:
he switches won't fit.
really? looks the same as mine, thats weird i didnt know there was a differance.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts