Nissan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to touch up some of my interior but i dont know what colors to look for. i have a 92 ga16de nissane sentra XE B13, the inteior is tanish with a brown color..

i bought some brown vinyl paint but it was completly off.

thanks

·
Registered
158 Posts
^^well :newbie: why dont you put this in the member rides section..cuz it really doesnt help what this guys tryin to do lol..regarding your question, i have no idea, but im partial to black interior soo yeah PAINT IT BLACK lol

·
wont go any faster?
475 Posts
i will paint the other part black but heres what i did in just 10 minutes but the flash and the reflect of the light made the red really bright but its a kinda darkish pearl read

these are the only peices of my car that i have over at this house my car is at the other house ripped apart ill get pictures of the rest of the interior latter

·
wont go any faster?
475 Posts
91sentra said:
its a four door and i did the vinyl myself.
hey where did you get the bracket to put the steering wheel on cause from what i heard if the car has an airbag they wont make a steering wheel kit for it... might be different from b13 to b14

·
Soggy GloryHoler
792 Posts
Skoodles said:
hey where did you get the bracket to put the steering wheel on cause from what i heard if the car has an airbag they wont make a steering wheel kit for it... might be different from b13 to b14
Well i had no airbag in the steering wheel, so i just got the adapter from Grant for like 20 bucks.

·
wont go any faster?
475 Posts
91sentra said:
if theyve already been deployed then i guess that you could do that....
BTW the door panels look good. :)
if your talking about my pictures thos arnt door panels those are the rear panels in the back seat

1 - 14 of 14 Posts