Nissan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
:::User Illusion:::
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to replace the doo doo brown dash and side pillars that's is in the interior of my B12. What other colors did the B12 interiors come in? I have found a grey interior which is the pretty decent, but really looking for a black.

The brown is really taking away the appeal of a "fast car" now that rest of the work is finished.

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Mine is grey and I like it. The seats are dark grey too. Too bad it gets REALLY hot when I leave it in the sun :(

·
Registered
292 Posts
dont think they made a black .... i didnt like doo doo brown either... you can take the dash out and paint it ..im happy with what i got out of it and it wasnt that hard to take the thing out either just remember where everything goes. you could get maco or any paint shop to paint it for you too. also there is a sweet site that sells custom colors for teh b12 carpet that is.. then depending on you color scheme find yourself some replacement seats from an ser or a pulsar .

you can carpet your rear deck too and redo the headliner in vynal or use vynal paint the A pillers all come off basically you could change your whole interior in about a day.

·
:::User Illusion:::
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dropped89 said:
you can carpet your rear deck too and redo the headliner in vynal or use vynal paint the A pillers all come off basically you could change your whole interior in about a day.
The exterior is white and the interior is going to be black carpet (from acc mats) and headliner, a GTi-R steering wheel and a pair of red Bride Brix seats (I'm getting a good deal on them :p). So I think that a black dash is best.

I think I might have to hit up a junk yard in Miami and get a grey dash and moldings, then have them painted black. There is no justice in the color brown!

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
A painted black dash is going to have alot of reflection. If the sun is at the right angle your going to be blinded. Keep it gray.

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
try cleaning your brown dash with solvent... if you got a colored dash like mine ... the paint shouldnt stay on too long!!... and yes !!... its black underneat !! :)... mine is blue but fading in some as i tried to clean a bit (fume of windex on dash).... but to my suprise.. fade to black on top !!...

:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts