Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Banned
6,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i go to this site every now and again after this guy spammed our site with it (you might remember) www.stickercity.com and out of all the spammers this was the most useful! i love allmost all there stuff, though i have never bought anything, it looks really good. but check this out. for those redoing or adding some spice to their interior i think this might be pretty cool. idk its up to you just thought i would put it out there :thumbup: its the best looking fake c/f i have seen, just dont put a big sheet on your hood :thumbup: hope this helps some one out

wow i just realized this sounds alot like i am spamming...im not. i have no contact with this dude at all.

· Banned
6,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Radioaktiv said:
doing interior pieces with uncut vinyl is a PITA
oh really?i would think you could just wrap it over? oh well.

· Banned
6,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i see. maybe some of that spray you use to install some window tint would work? like spray it underneath and use a squeegy to get the bubbles out? idk if that would work with the vynals adheasive though

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.