Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Most of you guys have seen the skyline grill that I make for the B14's and I would like to see if there is any interest in me making and producing the same style for the b13. I am sure some one could photochop one of the pics so you can get a good idea what it will look like. If any one is interested and has an extra grill they would like to donate for me to make the prototype and mold off of I would make them one for free, and you would just have to pic up the shipping........

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
extra grill

if you will be at importlife2 i would be interested and i could bring you the grill to you -Trick_e

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I need a new grill n-e-wayz. Let me know how much.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Most of the crew will be there!

I wont be able to make it but you can give it to Sean or Jarred and they will get it to me.... The cost will be the same as the b14 75$ includes the shipping.... I need to know how manyy would like to pre order so I can pay for the molds..... Email me.....

[email protected]

·
Registered
131 Posts
I would be interested...
I woudl almost consider giving you the grill off of my car to do a prototype on.. I am goign to be at Import Life on Sat.. so we can discuss things.. also how long woudl it take to do it.. well hope to see some of the syndicate guys there...
peace

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would be very interested as well in getting a new grill. Also i can provide my extra grill if you want. Also i have to say i appreciate all the support you give us Syndicate-Bro, thank you for your hard work.

P.S.
If you like i can send you the payment immediately or when you need it. Just email me ([email protected]) or post information on the fourm. Thanks again :)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeh I can do it,

They are more rounded arout the lights arent they. Email me and we can work something out.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My understanding!

They use the same mounting points and have the same outer shape, only the inside of the grill is different. Some one correct me if I am wrong. It should fit all the b13 modles.....

·
Registered
136 Posts
They may have the same mounting holes but the outer shape is definitely different. The trim under the grill on the 91-92 is and integral part of the 93-94 and the 93-94 has an outer ring anound it.
Mike

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Post pics please....

Please post pics of the 2 diff styles and i will see what I can do....

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Email me!

Email me and i will give you the pay pal info, i have a 93-94 grill here to work off of and they are only going to be 75$ shipping included. It will have your hardware. It will take me a couple of weeks to get the prototype done and pics on the web. If you order know you will have one in the 1st part of next month......

[email protected]

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i need your shipping info,

or were you going to pics it up?

1 - 20 of 72 Posts