Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Good luck trying to use it on the track though. Anything dripping on the track and you'll get booted.

You're better off spraying the i/c with a cO2 fire extinguisher or n2o before you go.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MrEous said:
Good luck trying to use it on the track though. Anything dripping on the track and you'll get booted.

You're better off spraying the i/c with a cO2 fire extinguisher or n2o before you go.

good point

·
Registered
80 Posts
You aren't spraying tons of water... you're misting the water over the intercooler.... which has awesome benefits.... and you don't have to worry about getting kicked outta the track.

Nitrous is the better way to go... since it has a lower specific heat, it cools the intercooler, thereby allowing it to cool much more effeciently - gotta love thermodynamics.

·
specV Addict
855 Posts
i remember seeing an srt4 unhook his nitrous bottle from his trunk and spray his intercooler then hook it back up to run and spray...heh

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
:bs: on Lee being at a track to actually see an SRT-4 do this.

:)p lmao, j/k!)

·
Registered
377 Posts
It's easy to set up. Just use a hobbs switch and spray at the boost pressure ya want.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
se-r-57 said:
It's easy to set up. Just use a hobbs switch and spray at the boost pressure ya want.

where can i get a hobbs switch? i searched briefly online and had no luck

·
Registered
377 Posts
Yeah I think I will. Nothing else to do. Ya need to borrow some traction?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts