Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if there is n e parts from other engines nissan makes that would fit the sr20de.......example....on the hondas you can but a gsr intake manifold on a b16.....was wondering if there is n e thing i could swap out from different engines onto my engine that would get some hp gains......

thanx
ice

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn gotta find a junk yard...........you have read that it give you gains?

·
Red line chaser
814 Posts
about 6-8 extra hp. with the early SE-R intake cam.

·
neutral handling is cool
180 Posts
The Intake cam from early SE-R's are slightly more aggressive because it is OBD-I and because of the low-port head. The engine head and intake manifold from early SE-R's may be another part to look into swapping into a later SR20. They had a different intake port angle that gave a few more hp.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanxfellas...off to the junk yard i go to search for late model se-r....that outta be fun....

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
Actually, that's the highport intake cam he wants. Highport TB sits lower down on the head, and is what gottabfast and I have on our cars, lowport is up high, and looks like the TB you '95+ SR20 guys have. If you can't find one in a junkyard, check the classifieds here and at www.sr20deforum.com or simply place a WTB ad for one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts