Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I have an 88 hardbody with the extended cab and a z24 with 5sp. I am wondering what parts, if any, are interchangeable with other year/model trucks. Also, does anyone know what options were availible with these trucks?
Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've just heard about people swapping front ends etc... on them for new styles. Also wondering about interior pieces. IE door pannels, etc... did these trucks come with any power options? Windows, Door locks, etc..? Just looking to modernize a bit.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
only difference in front end is the hood. some did come with power options, remember the pathfinder is the same as well. I have pathy bucket seats, door panels, PW, PDL, and PM with defrost, all very easy to hook up. switches even pop right in. I opted for the 4 dr frt door panels because I like the long arm rest look. even have the wiring from the 4 dr so all switches will work, just dont have the back dr switches hook to anything as of yet.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome, thanks for the info. Does it matter what year? IE would 86-95 pathfinder parts work with my HB?
Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts