Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iwas thinking of ading some cooler to my inter. I was thinking of red trim. The inter is now chorco grey. I was thinking stering whel cover, shit nob, shit boot, and petals. What do you thing. O ha my ext is green.

·
Soggy GloryHoler
792 Posts
zachmccool said:
Iwas thinking of ading some cooler to my inter. I was thinking of red trim. The inter is now chorco grey. I was thinking stering whel cover, shit nob, shit boot, and petals. What do you thing. O ha my ext is green.
Jesus christ, learn some engrish...........
I was thinking of adding some color to my interior. I was thinking of using red trim, the interior is charcoal grey. I was thinking of doing a steering wheel cover, shift knob, shift boot, and pedals. What do you think? Oh yeah, my exterior is green. :)

·
My ass, your face
3,520 Posts
zachmccool said:

u have a shit nob? shit boots? lets keep it to car subjects can we? :loser:

green exterior....red would look funky..keep it simple IMHO

·
Registered
165 Posts
Green and red? Is it Christmas already? Unless you want a car that looks like a rainbow, I'd stick to subtle improvements, or green. Merry Christmas.

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
91sentra said:
Jesus christ, learn some engrish...........
I was thinking of adding some color to my interior. I was thinking of using red trim, the interior is charcoal grey. I was thinking of doing a steering wheel cover, shift knob, shift boot, and petals. What do you think? Oh yeah, my exterior is green. :)
peDals :loser:

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
I'm not sure if red and green are going to flow together either, unless your 400 pounds and have white hair and a big long white beard though.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
lshadoff said:
I would like you all to apologize to zachmccool.

Lew
i didnt get such treatment when i got harased for my ADD. :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: (by a mod no less!)

any who, if you get the shift boots and what not, go with black, also they make leather steering wheel cover look up "wheel skins" on ebay.

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
We aren't asking to apologize for all your comments about his interior. We are asking to apologize for your comments about his spelling.

You guys can comment about his color combos all you want, just lay off the education comments.

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
zachmccool said:
thanx lshadoff, and sorry for my spelling.
By the post button, there is a spellcheck installed. Also, black or if you can match the exterior color of your car would look good.

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
1.6pete said:
i didnt get such treatment when i got harased for my ADD. :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: (by a mod no less!)

any who, if you get the shift boots and what not, go with black, also they make leather steering wheel cover look up "wheel skins" on ebay.
MUAHAHAHAHA, I have to say I feel there is a big diference between dislexiya (tough word for people with the disease) and A.D.D.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts