Nissan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on ebay and came across an intake for my 03'SE-R by a company named MeganRacing. I wrote to them to find the difference between them and injen and they said they use the same manufaacturer as injen but with the high cost. Has anybody heard of them or has a Megan Racing intake.
Thanks

·
Registered
702 Posts
i came across ebay too and found a wing from megan racing, i dont know much about them but if i were you i would look into hotshot, better yet, check nissanperformancemag.com they have that style car for one of their project cars i "think", im not 100%sure

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks. i looked into hotshots and found out from a couple of people that injen is better. so i might pay the extra and go with injen. i'll let you guys know how it works out.

·
Registered
702 Posts
yeh injen got some great reviews from the boards, also an excellent choice...i suggested hotshot if you want the bang for the buck but whatever works out for you...let us know how it goes.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Custom

Does AEM do custom intakes? I have a first gen Altima but they only make intakes for third gens.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Re: Custom

Nicolae said:
Does AEM do custom intakes? I have a first gen Altima but they only make intakes for third gens.
No, at this time they only do intakes for the new altimas, i emailed AEM to see if they had an application or they would make one for mine custom but they do not, basically you have to be close with one of head employees there to even get close to a custom made AEM intake.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts