Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on ebay and came across an intake for my 03'SE-R by a company named MEGAN. I wrote to them to find the difference between them and injen and they said they use the same manufaacturer as injen but with the high cost. Has anybody heard of them or has a MEGAN intake.
Thanks

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Havent heard of that company before but is it just the adaptor and filter or the entire tubing and filter?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that looks fairly good but if i were you i would get a ram air intake and extend the tubing lower to eliminate heat to the intake ...otherwise you could probably custom somthing so you can have a box guarding the intake from the engine heat and lower a tube through the front grill wich will bring in max airflow. just be creative...and if you design somthing like that you will get a lot more credit then if you buy somthing just like it for much more...
~200SER~

·
Registered
369 Posts
do not buy a cheap intake that does not have support brackets. If you do you will be replacing your maf sensor($480.00) and they will not cover it under warrenty. I would suggest Hot shot or AEM;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts