Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With me having a Euro Spec GA16DE i have a different intake and throttle body to your US ones...i'm trying to find out whether or not it's a direct bolt on or not...

this is the euro spec one from my FSM

and this is the picture i got off of Wes's site (if i'm not allowed to post that pic then sorry mate and please remove!), showing the stud pattern to be looking quite the same...has anyone got a part number for the gasket to see if it would match or even better...any specs on stud distances etc?

What i'm looking at is contacting a place called Outlaw who do thermoblock spacers with interest into maybe getting some made up...but my throttle body would be different as you can see from the FSM pic mine is top mounted vertical, so i'm trying to get round that by getting an intake and mani and then start the talking...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wes said:
I have no problem with you posting that pic for these purposes. I would contact GregV on this forum and have him look up the part # for the gasket for you. Then perhaps you can order one or compare it to your gasket.
Cheers mate

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My mate Mark found this on fast

euro on the left and US on the bottom right

...looks pretty similar but i think i'm going to take wes's advice and order one from the states and see what the fitment is like...

fingers crossed

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
Lurch said:
My mate Mark found this on fast

euro on the left and US on the bottom right

...looks pretty similar but i think i'm going to take wes's advice and order one from the states and see what the fitment is like...

fingers crossed
Off topic does your firend have access to the Japanese FAST system? If he does send me a PM....

Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts