Nissan Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
I am an attorney in missouri. We are on the points system,
and it is standard operating procedure around these parts to have an attorney get an amendment to some minor charge that is no points, or one that isn't reported to the dept. of rev. It does cost at the time, but saves you later. It is also possible in many jurisdictions to have tickets you already pled "set aside" and repled to such an amendment. Call a local attorney and find out what the procedure is in your jurisdiction.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.