Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, how much do you all pay for insurance? I have State Farm insurance and I USED to pay $80 a month. Well, I got in a $5000 wreck a year and a half ago, and it finally showed up on my insurance. now I pay $240 a month!! isn't that crazy?! can anyone recommend me some different insurance companies? i am turning 19 next week...by the way, my insurance told me that if I want to get my rate down to $100 a month, I have to have proof of a 3.0 in college, have proof of driver's ed, and an equivalent to a 1996 Geo Metro. - God no, not a metro!! i need help/info, please!!!!

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wow, some of you guys pay a lot! well, here's the thing though. if i switch insurance companies, will they get everything that is on my record?? because i have 2 speeding tickets, 1 racing ticket, that $5000 wreck, vandalism, and vandalism/theft, buuuut, only the wreck has shown up on my state farm insurance. The funny thing is, my brother has a 99 toyota camry and is only paying $90 a month. geico, is that a good place? maybe i'll call around because i do not want to give up my 200sx, or else i will have a shitty ass car or i'll be riding a scooter or bike everywhere.

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yah, i think i'll do just that, get a record from dmv and shop around. the problem is, i just got ANOTHER ticket last night!! it was for an improper right turn, which i did very properly, the cop just didn't see! so now i'm going to have to plead non guilty, and i doubtfully will beat it because cops never lose...so now, i'll probably get my license revoked because i have had 4 tickets in the last 2.2 years. what's the law about getting your license revoked/suspended?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.