Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
High times
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and it was a perfect fit, It's an OBX. car got a little louder but not to bad.

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
i bet it loses its shine real quick, but nice job anyways, time to go and use the ass dyno.

·
High times
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahahah wish I could check it out right now, But I don't think I will hook up in the rain.....

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
limpert said:
can u feel a difference power wise?
Ugh, would he do it if it didnt? Its the best gain of power you can do to this engine apart from forced induction. Youre looking at about 12 whp.

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
Psch91 said:
Ugh, would he do it if it didnt? Its the best gain of power you can do to this engine apart from forced induction. Youre looking at about 12 whp.
just because there is a differnece doesn't mean its gonna be felt. And also, some headers give more power then others.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The OBX header is basically just a copy of the hotshot header. when put side by side and looking at the inside walls and diameter, it is basically the exact same thing. I personally have the OBX and right now i couldn't be happier. I did a baseline dyno, but i haven't dyno'd with my header yet. I personally felt gains in mid-high range, and noticed a lack of power in the low RPMs < 3K. As for the look, your right, it looses its shine very fast. At least mine did.

·
High times
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There's only so many ways you can bend the tubes on the header, sooner or later your gonna have some types that look alike....

·
High times
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I felt gains through out the RPM range... more from mid to top...

·
High times
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$205 shipped

1 - 12 of 12 Posts