Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be ordering my intake tomorrow. I am wondering if there is any BIG difference between Injen and HS intakes I know most people around this forum favor HS but like i said i was wondering if Injen is that much different. Any thoughts or suggestions will be appreciated.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
i think injen is more pricy because it is so well known. also hot shot has that stagerd tube diameter size that is suppost to provide better power gains.

p.s. place racing still has intakes left. they are $130. check out the group buy section. :thumbup:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SteppinRazor said:
fa real..jus get the place racing..i jus installed mine last weekend..and it feels and sounds great...unbeatable price!>!>!
I would only people are saying that they take FOREVER to get here. I would rather pay a little more and get it here quicker.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
meangreen200sx said:
I would only people are saying that they take FOREVER to get here. I would rather pay a little more and get it here quicker.
i got mine in about 2 weeks. i would rather save about $50 and wait. its like peeing, the longer you wait the better it feels.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts