Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOO HOO!!!.

You want to talk about ppoooowwweeerrr

My injen SRI (short ram intake) just got installed.. super easy, exept some good ol' elbow greese.. hehe.. and i got PLENTY of that.. :)
I suggest injen, for anyone who likes power

·
Registered
500 Posts
How much power? Tim "the Toolman" Taylor is always barking about the power. I want more power. Where's the power? I want to see the power. Show me the power.

Now.

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
go buy an injen cold air racing division intake, and install that, you will say "woof woof woof woof woof" just like tim the toolman taylor.. hha, we can use Benchford's new dremmel line of cutting tools to Whack away the metal! hahaahaha

·
Team Serious
2,132 Posts
Niss200SXGTR said:
go buy an injen cold air racing division intake, and install that, you will say "woof woof woof woof woof" just like tim the toolman taylor.. hha, we can use Benchford's new dremmel line of cutting tools to Whack away the metal! hahaahaha

thats what i am talking about my injen rd ...cai pulls like a mother...i am very happy with it...
INJEN forever!!!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Does Injen have the Cold Air Extension for the 1.6 L as well???

I have read of some people using the full CAI for their 1.6, but dunno about just getting the extension for us that has the WAI.

I really like the Injen intake. Put in the shiny heat shield, and it makes your engine look really nice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts