Nissan Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
LIUSPEED, if you can find me the lights that have the gun-metal type (or carbon i guess) altezzas i might be interested. to me those would look better than the chrome... but that is for everyone to decide for themselves...

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
dono200sx said:
LIUSPEED, if you can find me the lights that have the gun-metal type (or carbon i guess) altezzas i might be interested. to me those would look better than the chrome... but that is for everyone to decide for themselves...

Um... moderator? Anyone?? Let's keep on topic guys. But feel free to PM or start a thread dealing with the lites.

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Please stay on topic.

I can't believe that someone posted a pic of those fugly ass pooptezzas on my thread! :mad:

I saw the Injen SE-R extension on a 1.6 ltr. last weekend, looks like it fit really well.

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Teknokid said:
I dont know if it will fit. I think the Se-r extension is 3" in diameter and I believe the GA16 is 2.5" in diameter.
I'm talking about the cold air extension. I saw it on a 1.6 ltr over the weekend, and it fit fine. My MAF adapter is 3 inch.....

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Well it should fit your car seeing as though it has the 3" MAF adapter but if i had a WAI on my car and added an extension with a 3" diameter it wouldnt fit. Are you sure it was a SE-R extension on a GA16 aftermarket intake??

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Teknokid said:
Are you sure it was a SE-R extension on a GA16 aftermarket intake??
I'm 100% posative.

·
Sentra Flogger
108 Posts
performance?

so, how does the injen intake compare to the hotshot and place racing CAIs? my understanding is that HS makes the best (most horsepower) product.

someone care to enlighten me?

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I've yet to see any kind of dyno run that compares them.

I think the fit and finish of the Injen is next to none. The dyno numbers I've seen for their intakes for Mitsu's, and Honda's are pretty impressive.

·
Dan the car meet man
404 Posts
1CLNB14 said:

I'm talking about the cold air extension. I saw it on a 1.6 ltr over the weekend, and it fit fine. My MAF adapter is 3 inch.....
On my GA16 the mid pipe was a little smaller than 2.5" and the MAF - filter was 3". Here's a link and some pictures of my CAI that I made: http://1minute.com/dan/cai.htm

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
That is for the B13. THey also have a bit longer mid pipe than the B14.
The WAI I got from Weapon R was for a B13 and it was a pain in the ass to fit. The filter was mashed against the inside of the fender. I sold it to a guy with a B13, and he told me it fit fine.

·
Dan the car meet man
404 Posts
1CLNB14 said:
That is for the B13. THey also have a bit longer mid pipe than the B14.
I made it custom... the HS mid pipe is almost half the length as mine. I was told if you made the mid pipe longer, you'll increase hp/tq.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts