Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haha I just bought this package of Initial D lighters. There are 6 lighters in it. The lighters all have a different car on it. There are the FC(rx 7), FD(rx 7), trueno, celica, mr2, and the evo III. Me and my friends are gonna take 1 from the package. Sadly enough the one I took was Keisuke - FD. It doesn't even light up, not like I light up but its more comforting if my initial D memorobilia works. They look good though!:cool:

·
yesss...
406 Posts
SentraRacer97 said:
haha I just bought this package of Initial D lighters. There are 6 lighters in it. The lighters all have a different car on it. There are the FC(rx 7), FD(rx 7), trueno, celica, mr2, and the evo III. Me and my friends are gonna take 1 from the package. Sadly enough the one I took was Keisuke - FD. It doesn't even light up, not like I light up but its more comforting if my initial D memorobilia works. They look good though!:cool:
hes cool... :rolleyes:

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
*sniff, sniff* I smell a fan boy in this thread:D

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
SentraRacer97 said:
Maybe drugs for some people can be a good thing...haha

This is actually sad ;)

For the original post and the person that brought up a 2 year old post.

How much you wanna bet this came directly from a search for "Initial D"..haha
Should make that search term auto ban,

·
yesss...
406 Posts
myoung said:
Maybe drugs for some people can be a good thing...haha

This is actually sad ;)

For the original post and the person that brought up a 2 year old post.

How much you wanna bet this came directly from a search for "Initial D"..haha
Should make that search term auto ban,
no actually i just went to page 371 of OT and thought it was funny so i bumped it.. but no more of that or ill get teh ban

·
Mofo fo life
2,103 Posts
UnkalledFor said:
no actually i just went to page 371 of OT and thought it was funny so i bumped it.. but no more of that or ill get teh ban
i say you get the ban for this to learn your lesson.

cluttering up OT with old ass threads when it is already cluttered enough

·
yesss...
406 Posts
Flying V said:
i say you get the ban for this to learn your lesson.

cluttering up OT with old ass threads when it is already cluttered enough
i only bumped like 2, and other people bumped some... so since there were no rules in for that at the time i did it... then i dont think i should get teh ban.. especially when people doing the whole ban links like a week ago didnt even get teh ban, why should i? i mean i wasnt flooding with new threads, they were already there...

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
UnkalledFor said:
i only bumped like 2, and other people bumped some... so since there were no rules in for that at the time i did it... then i dont think i should get teh ban.. especially when people doing the whole ban links like a week ago didnt even get teh ban, why should i? i mean i wasnt flooding with new threads, they were already there...
I think you should get teh ban 'cause that sounded like you were about to cry :)

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
UnkalledFor said:
hes cool... :rolleyes:

i'm going to rip your ears off and shove them up your ass so you can hear me kicking the shit out of you.

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
Altim8GA said:
i'm going to rip your ears off and shove them up your ass so you can hear me kicking the shit out of you.
Dude, your asshole is a vacuum and as everyone knows there is no sound in a vacuum :rolleyes:

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
UnkalledFor said:
no my cat is ok.. but my balls hurt... really they do...
yes it's common to experience some discomfort as they finally drop :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts