Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Geez, i hope i got the right thread. Well my lil sis is looking into getting her first car *glee* and she wants a nissan cause she likes mine, but shes loves pulsars and NX's. i wanna get her a nice one, is there anythign i should look for, types, faults, areas of rust.. anything i should wary of on them. also is there any AWD or 4WD pulsar/NX's.. i think that would be a cool feature for her. ps i did do some searching but only got random tibits of info. Also is there a GTiR version avalible in canada? or would i have to import... emissions on any car arent a problem, i got it covered via friends in right places. thanx in advance any or all info is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
851 Posts
one point of advice i can give is: dont look for the best one!! look for the best priced one (cheapest) cuz i can tell you first cars usually lose about 300% of their value before they eventually get totalled/blown up. im just being honest :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know that... im just thinking of stock styles/systems that would be hard to install, like 4WD or AWD, i dont care about the engine, cause ill prolly just swap it anyways. but if some styles had better features that i wouldent need a donor car to get.

·
Registered
65 Posts
The_guy_in_grey said:
i know that... im just thinking of stock styles/systems that would be hard to install, like 4WD or AWD, i dont care about the engine, cause ill prolly just swap it anyways. but if some styles had better features that i wouldent need a donor car to get.

AWD = Sunny GTiR.
Not sold in North America, but you might be able to import one easier than somebody in the USA. RH drive, BTW.

FWD = NX1600, NX2000.

Skip the NX1600, unless you just want an econobox. NX2000 is fun to drive - even stock.

·
Registered
101 Posts
look at all points inbtween cracks for rust if it has a body kit look behind that, just like you would on anyother car. each car will have a different problem, depending on the driver.,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts