Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, everyone this is my first post. i have a 96 sentra and have been motivated by everyones fine work ( and hitting a post in a a parking lot on thanksgiving) to make mine look better. i have added clear corners and plan to replace the bumper cover with a 200sx unit. i hate the grille and would like to get an infiniti style grille. am i correcet in thinking that nis-knacks was the only source for thses grilles and they are no longer available? is there an infiniti unit that will fit a 96 b14? thanx in advance.
 

·
What is Seven Ten for?
Joined
·
2,917 Posts
if you go to my CD site you can see the grille on the car along with a headlights and corners that are also avail on that site. I've posted it and just feel lazy at this current moment.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
xbrandonx said:
if you go to my CD site you can see the grille on the car along with a headlights and corners that are also avail on that site. I've posted it and just feel lazy at this current moment.
thanks for the post, your car looks nice! the price at the sponsors web site, while fair is over my budget -i was hoping to find a swap from an infiniti on e-bay as they seem to go fo under 40 clams.but i guess there is not one that will work- :rolleyes:
 

·
What is Seven Ten for?
Joined
·
2,917 Posts
heybulldog said:
thanks for the post, your car looks nice! the price at the sponsors web site, while fair is over my budget -i was hoping to find a swap from an infiniti on e-bay as they seem to go fo under 40 clams.but i guess there is not one that will work- :rolleyes:
thanks, wanna buy it :thumbup: the car not the grille


I got mine for 55 shipped used.
 

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
Joined
·
6,079 Posts
heybulldog said:
thanks for the post, your car looks nice! the price at the sponsors web site, while fair is over my budget -i was hoping to find a swap from an infiniti on e-bay as they seem to go fo under 40 clams.but i guess there is not one that will work- :rolleyes:
if you find a swap from the infiniti it wont work for the infiniti grills from the inifinti are mounted INTO the hood. your only option is get the one made for the sentra/200sx.
 

·
What is Seven Ten for?
Joined
·
2,917 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
if you find a swap from the infiniti it wont work for the infiniti grills from the inifinti are mounted INTO the hood. your only option is get the one made for the sentra/200sx.
plus they have the infinity logo in the middle of it.
 

·
What is Seven Ten for?
Joined
·
2,917 Posts
there is a WTB section post that your looking for one there so anyone who is selling one will know your looking.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top