Nissan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed some infinity's look like sentras! Sort of... my interior (seats) are shit, and door panels suck too. Do some infinity parts fit the sentra?

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
yea those are the p10s or something there is actually a section on this site for it, came with the sr20 and everything basically the b13 model se-r

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent! I will be getting new seats!!

·
Because Size Matters
1,260 Posts
They are a lot more different then they are alike.........
Be careful what you purchase. MAKE SURE it fits before you just buy parts from them.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I can make 89 prelude seats fit into a pony, im sure I can fit infiniti seats into a nissan!! :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
The Infinity model is called the G20. It came with the 2.0 engine that is about the same as the SE-R but the transmissions are a little different. The Infinity tranny doesnt have Viscous Limited Slip like the SE-R does.

·
Registered
413 Posts
live4snow said:
The Infinity model is called the G20. It came with the 2.0 engine that is about the same as the SE-R but the transmissions are a little different. The Infinity tranny doesnt have Viscous Limited Slip like the SE-R does.
Wrong answer. I can not verify what came with the '91-'93.5 tranny. That is somewhat of an ongoing debate. But the '94-'96 Infiniti G20 base model did not come with VLSD, the G20t (touring edition) did come with VLSD as well as black leather Recaro style seats (similiar to the SE-R seats, but leather and drivers seat was electric).

The P10 chassis and suspension is completely different than the B13 chassis and suspension. The only major similarities is the SR20 engine.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya I want a more comfotable car inside. I care not about modding the engine at all, just so the car runs well.

·
Destroyer of worlds.
874 Posts
Nismo1997 said:
Infinity is Nissan people. Same way Honda owns Acura
yeup, i'm with him. a g20 is a sentra with minor differences(engine, bells/whistles, etc). just like g35 and 350Z, same car but a few minor differences. (engine, bells/whistles, etc).

·
Registered
89 Posts
i know G20 front seats dont fit B13 se-r's, but the back seat does and it looks pretty good too!
Jed118 said:
I noticed some infinity's look like sentras! Sort of... my interior (seats) are shit, and door panels suck too. Do some infinity parts fit the sentra?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Tavel said:
yeup, i'm with him. a g20 is a sentra with minor differences(engine, bells/whistles, etc). just like g35 and 350Z, same car but a few minor differences. (engine, bells/whistles, etc).
Then you know nothing about Nissan.

The G20 and Sentra are completely different cars. Different chassis, different brakes, callipers, hubs, suspension, etc. The G20 (p10) actually shares more brake and hub components with the 240SX and Altima than the Sentra (b13)

And the G35 and 350Z actually share a similiar platform, but the G35 chassis is actually longer than the 350Z chassis.

·
Registered
102 Posts
91sentra said:
im pretty sure hes talking about if interior and exterior pieces will fit in his sentra, not just motor and tranny. I think it would be a good thing to try out though.
SErsiously .. lol they all getttin all into arguements of things they dont need to hahahahaha.. :loser: s :fluffy:

·
Registered
413 Posts
SeR.NisSUN said:
SErsiously .. lol they all getttin all into arguements of things they dont need to hahahahaha.. :loser: s :fluffy:
G20 Seats...

It's already been done in B13's, NX's and B14's by several owners.

·
Registered
249 Posts
making a statement like a g20 is a sentra with minor differences is almost like me saying camaro and a corvette are almost the same, just because some may have the same motor. the p10 & b13 chassis are completely different if you have ever taken the time to look at one it would be obvious. why don't we all make an agreement here, if you are going to answer someone's question, at least have some hint of facts in your response. lets not answer with what we heard from someone else, but a fact either from personal experience or from a reliable source, or at least a source at all :rolleyes: . the seats will fit, not too much else can be transferred from the p10 to b13.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts