Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how hard are they to install? I have heard they can be a pain...im putting some on my 1998 200sx se

·
Registered
339 Posts
JeffB200sx said:
how hard are they to install? I have heard they can be a pain...im putting some on my 1998 200sx se
I do not have a 200SX, but I put them on my 98 Sentra (which is pretty much the same as far as the gauges go...only slight differences), and it only took me about 15-20 minutes. No problems w/ them yet. Have fun!!!:p

·
Registered
138 Posts
i have a 96 200sx se-r and the gauges are fairly easy to put on. it only took about 15 minuets to install. i aslo took my needles of my gauge cluster with no prob( thank god).

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
indiglo gauges

I have a 95 200SX SE and it took me only 15-20 minutes to install them.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Indiglo Gauges

Which Indiglo Gauges do you have? Cause I have the color changing blue from Nis Knacks and I'm trying to find the reverse gauges.

·
Registered
138 Posts
i really don't advise anyone to do this. here's how i did it. i took a THIN flathead screwdiver and pried them off. again dont try this. if you break the needle you may have to get a new gauge cluster.

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Hey,
There is a better way to remove the needles. It involves twisting them off counter the normal rotation direction. Search around for the method. I've done it several times and it is fairly easy and you really can't screw up with this method, although anything is possible.

Seth

1 - 8 of 8 Posts