Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Sentra Flogger
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need some input from those with indiglo gauges. i'm planning to install a set this weekend but i need a few things cleared up. is there some sort of liquid (?) i need to apply to my needles to make them light up brightly/properly? the directions make note of some sort of coating but don't go into much detail. secondly, where did you install the inverter and switch on the dashboard? lastly, it doesn't say to do this but i assume i should disconnect the negative terminal on my battery before attempting the install, correct?

thanks in advance for your help...

· Sentra Flogger
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
coating

sethwas, i hear and understand what you're saying. i'm just going off what the directions say and they make reference to some sort of coating for the needles (nothing of the sort was included in the package).

by the way, i'm gonna change out the bulbs when i install the gauges.

hey, as long as i'm careful not to knock the needles, my current calibration shouldn't be affected, right?

as far as the inverter and switch go, they have brackets/holes for mounting. but the way you've done it sounds good. do you have any pics of exactly where you installed your switch and inverter (just for reference)?

thanks for your help!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.