Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
LUCKY SLIDES 2 2/25/06
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ICP Sux0rZ! said:
whats the car look like? those wheels are sweet like candy
its a 1990 240 its stock but i plan to put some tein coilovers on it in about 3 months or so

edit: and convert to 5 lug

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
if you can afford them, then most def go with them. or is that for the full set?

·
LUCKY SLIDES 2 2/25/06
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ICP Sux0rZ! said:
what color?

hint: POST A PIC :thumbup:
i dont have any pics of the 240 that are worth a damn but its white

·
LUCKY SLIDES 2 2/25/06
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
xbrandonx said:
if you can afford them, then most def go with them. or is that for the full set?
ummm i think so lol i dont know for sure tho but i think i'll get em anyway

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
thats EACH wheel. and they are only available in 18s and 19s, say bye to any ride comfort.

·
Banned
1,899 Posts
Those are the greatest wheels ever made.lol. If you have a friend at a dealership, expect to pay around $400 less..hint, hint.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
5 spoke satin bronze wheels on a white 240 looks great.

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
1.6pete said:
5 spoke satin bronze wheels on a white 240 looks great.
they do, but a 17x7 would be a much better looking wheel, and better ride.

·
Mah stickers pwn jooz!
419 Posts
Anything bigger than 17 inches is too big on a S13 IMO. when the wheels are that big they deract from the rest of the car. People will see the rims not the car. Alot of people have the same problem with chromes. They'll get 22's or 24's but nobody remebers the truck. Just the rims... you want the rims to be an equal part of the car, otherwise it's too rice.

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
Those are pretty nice... I'm not much of a fan of having them say 'nismo' on them, and you can probably get something pretty close for cheaper. I also agree with the size comment

·
Banned
1,899 Posts
Check out Volk TE37's. They have similar look, come in a variety of size, and are a bit cheaper.

·
woo..im 25 dollars poorer
473 Posts
kaptainkrollio said:
Check out Volk TE37's. They have similar look, come in a variety of size, and are a bit cheaper.
those are nicer, and no need to convert to 5 lug

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
Teh00Alty said:
those are nicer, and no need to convert to 5 lug
i like those better, the nismo wheels are over priced simply for the name. you should still go 5 lug though.

also: im thinking a 16inch would look the best. i like more rubber on a wheel, those tiny tires make a car look sissy imo.

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
1.6pete said:
i like those better, the nismo wheels are over priced simply for the name. you should still go 5 lug though.

also: im thinking a 16inch would look the best. i like more rubber on a wheel, those tiny tires make a car look sissy imo.
240s are big cars, way bigger than you think. 17s would make it look perfect.

·
Mofo fo life
2,103 Posts
I say, check out the rims on www.raretrick.com... endless JDM parts for some bad ass cars. Dont buy from them, but they have a good site to paruse to see whats out there.

the LM GT4 are badass, but too much for a stock ish car. Are you going to show it, or drive on the street? Because if you arent careful those rims will bend and get all kinds of fucked up on everday roads.

thats the sole reason why I am not getting expensive road wheels, now my track rims are a different story, but I stay stock for the street.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts