Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have notice a number of people from the portland, OR area and was wondering if anyone ever gets together and talk or anything. just want to get more into the hands-on tuning/wrenching. feel free to email me at [email protected].

thanks for any interest.

92 sentra se-r with hosts of tweeks

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
I live about 30min south during the summer. Sometimes a few of us get together to go to Import Challenge at Woodburn. NW Nismo usually comes down, which is always cool, and we usually have a BBQ over at 99sent's house. Check back here often - there's something going on every once-in-a-while. Also, for local stuff, check out www.importmix.com !

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
there should be enough of us around we should get together at some point.

J

·
0 Posts
im from the clackamas area i been wanting to meet some of the local nissan owners so im down for whatever anyone wants to put together

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lets see if we all could agree on a time and place to meet. unfortunatly i work weekends but its swing shift so i have mornings open, otherwise i have weds. and thurs. off.

thanks for all your interest

·
Registered
79 Posts
Count me in! I'll probably be gone this weekend, but other weekends and nights are ok (I have a typical work schedule).

Aaron

·
0 Posts
Im down. My car is looking pretty stock now. I live in Aloha. I work 8-5 M-F with weekends off. Let me know.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
does anyone have a place they want to meet? i am new at organizing shit so i may need a little help.

and to be more specific about where i live,...................Boring.
yes folks Boring OR, we have just got our 2nd stop light woohoo.:D

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
Dont jump the gun....

I live in seattle and will need a couple days to plan with the wife and twins. just cant drop everything and spend 2 1/2 hours on the freeway to hang out for an hour just to head back. UNLESS it late one night and we meet at the 24hours starbucks you guys are always raving about.....:D I LIKE COFFEE!!!!!!!!!

·
0 Posts
We could all meet and go to the NW Performance and Custom Car Show at the Portland Expo Center on Nov.23 & 24th. What does everyone think?

B

·
0 Posts
I'm near Seattle... Mt. Vernon, WA to be specific... a little over 200 miles from Portland, OR...

1 - 20 of 110 Posts