Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where the in cabin air filter is for the 1994 infiniti j30, i’ve looked all over the web and i can’t find any info on where it would be.

·
NF Mod/Nissan Master Tech
2006 Pathfinder LE, 2003 Frontier SVE
10,473 Posts
Does anyone know where the in cabin air filter is for the 1994 infiniti j30, i’ve looked all over the web and i can’t find any info on where it would be.
It didn't have a cabin air filter, so that's why you can't find any information. Nissan and Infiniti didn't start installing cabin air filters into their vehicles until the very late-90s and early 2000s.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It didn't have a cabin air filter, so that's why you can't find any information. Nissan and Infiniti didn't start installing cabin air filters into their vehicles until the very late-90s and early 2000s.
thank you, you just saved me from hours of looking for something that didn’t exist.

·
Registered
1 Posts
For a long time, I was looking for myself to install it, to buy it, and when everything was in hand, I did everything wrong. I did not get upset and said that it would be better to turn to a company that can help me. Then I came across them https://www.airconservicing.org/why-choose-us/ who explained to me what I had done wrong. They were amazed that I found everything I needed because they were buying them from another country. And when I told them what price I had taken, they were shocked. For them, everything was much cheaper, and in addition, they install everything themselves.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts