Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
THINK BLUE
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok we should hash out the details in this thread instead of jacking the other one. We have the choice of meeting at the In N Out on Sunset, or the Hooters on Hollywood. I'd be cool with either place, and more suggestions are welcomed.

Details so far:

When: 2-3ish
Where: In N Out or Hooters
What: Meet, eat, hang out

So who's up for it? Post!

Ideas, thoughts, suggestions???

·
Smth Crmnl,not therapist
852 Posts
The In-N-Out on Sunset gets really crowded, but I'm definitely down for hooters. MMM....Buffalo Wings ;)

·
The Right One Baby!
2,506 Posts
The reason why I say In-N-Out is because we can chill outside and do whatever as opposed to Hooters which everything happens indoors.

Or we could do the Santa Monica Pier parking lot.

·
THINK BLUE
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seems like I'm the tie breaker here. I dont want to go all the way to Santa Monica pier. If its only the three of us, we should just meet at Hooters. Or we can eat at In N Out first and then maybe grab some wings & beer at Hooters...??? I have my heart set on going to hOOters dammit!!! lol. We'll see if anyone else is going....

·
THINK BLUE
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bumpin said:
Which hooters? Location makes a big difference.
You've been to the one in Hollywood already? I haven't been to any in L.A., the one I went to in phx was........disturbing. Ugghh....anyway, it doesnt matter to me where we meet up at, I'm going to your side of town so I am relying on you guys to pick a good spot.... :cheers: :cool:

·
The Right One Baby!
2,506 Posts
The only 3 hooters i've been to are pasadena, burbank, and santa monica. Havn't been to any others.

·
The Right One Baby!
2,506 Posts
I thought it was gonna be more of us, but shit I don't care. Hooters if fine. I will find the one in Hollywood and post the address up.

HOOTERS of HOLLYWOOD!

Hooters of Hollywood
6922 Hollywood Blvd.
Suite 109
Hollywood, CA 90028

323-962-3373

·
THINK BLUE
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL, I would just look for the weirdos hanging around the Chinese Theatre dressed like superhero's, the hooters is across the street :D Well, we'll see who else is up for this from here to saturday.....we can always move it to In N Out or somewhere else if its more than 5 people....

·
Banned
1,899 Posts
I was in SD, how'd it go?

·
Smth Crmnl,not therapist
852 Posts
well, it was me, wufaded, and his brother playing b-ball games against hooters girls, eating wings, and watching sports games. Make what you want of it, but it was cool.

BTW, Be Cool blows. That was the first movie in a long time that I just walked out of. I just simply thought that I could be more productive, which means a movie is awful

1 - 15 of 15 Posts