Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any problems with importparts.com before? I Ordered my intake on the 15th of Oct. and the transaction went thru on the 21st and i have yet to receive any product or a call back or even email from them.
"We guarantee any in-stock item to be shipped within 24 business hours. Any temporarily out of stock or special order items are usually shipped within 2-3 business days, depending on manufacturer stock." that is what it says on the site. And the product i got was in stock and on sale. I ordered a HS CAI for 199.99. Any body else please reply back

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
before this ends up where I think it will, just contact Will on AIM messenger. His name is "importpartsplus"

G

·
I just ordered ES motor mount inserts and a shifter bushing from them early last month, after a few days they emailed me and said they had been shipped. However, after nearly 4 weeks I still had not received them. I replied to their email asking what happened, they did reply pretty quickly and said they would look into it. The parts then showed up about three days later - apparently the first ones were lost somewhere.

So I guess I would give them a B+ on price and a C- on performance.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its really weird cause i have called and left a lot of messages and also emailed them a lot and not a single reply or feed back that they are looking into my order. And i check the "ONLINE" Live support rep who is always "OFFLINE". I would say this is my first and last purchase from them.

·
Registered
670 Posts
If they charged your account and you can not get through and parts not received in a long period of time then i'd get your money back. Report to Better Business Bureau. Or you can go there and say "wheres my damn parts".

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i finally got a call back and im receiving my intake tue or wed. i guess he ordered it like 3 days ago. I think it weird how they can take your money 4 weeks ago and just now ordered the intake. anywho it took within a month

1 - 7 of 7 Posts