Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question for Motorex, I recently purchased a 95 R33 GTR and I will be having it shipped here, to Florida, in a couple of months or so. Now, I can get the vehicle to the states just fine, Uncle is in the shipping business, but do I need to bring the vehicle over to your facility to get it legalized, West Coast, and if so how long would it take to do it?

Oh, I also had visited your place last year around March and had a chance to sit in an awesome R34 (black) that you said was just done and waiting for the customer to pick up. You gave my friend and I so many stickers for our rent a car. Never got to say thanks for the chance to sit in a R34. Oh, I also liked your License plate on your R33.:D

S

·
0 Posts
chef said:
Question for Motorex, I recently purchased a 95 R33 GTR and I will be having it shipped here, to Florida, in a couple of months or so. Now, I can get the vehicle to the states just fine, Uncle is in the shipping business, but do I need to bring the vehicle over to your facility to get it legalized, West Coast, and if so how long would it take to do it?

Oh, I also had visited your place last year around March and had a chance to sit in an awesome R34 (black) that you said was just done and waiting for the customer to pick up. You gave my friend and I so many stickers for our rent a car. Never got to say thanks for the chance to sit in a R34. Oh, I also liked your License plate on your R33.:D
nice coice for a car but i do not help people with that kind of stuff.

M

·
0 Posts
You are incorrect. We also legalize cars for people. The thing is that the car needs to enter the country correctly.... make sure its declared as a car to clear customs.

It causes nothing but a lot of problems if the car is not imported correctly.

$17,000 to do the legalization 3-4 months to do it.

Call MotoRex

(310)523--2233

1 - 5 of 5 Posts