Nissan Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
589 Posts
uuummmmm MACK, errrrr yeah.......hhhmmmmmmm? ya know, if you actually try to search though, chances are youll pick up extra knowledge! Say if you were looking for the right intake and exhaust combo, and you do a search you might find part #'s, or you might find out that the car is as opened up as it needs to be in its current condition, things like that! Man, we are only trying to help, but when you have done the searching yourself like i have, then you will realize how much more you can learn. Dont limit yourself to what we have to say! and im gonna go ahead and tell you, EXPECT TO GET FLAMMED! its just a fact of life, take it with a grain of salt, chances are that when people get at you, they'll end up giving you a hyperlink, or telling you ther opinion anyway! If another person being pissed gets to you, then chek yourself man. we are all thousands of miles away from each other, and people like SAMO, ADAM, BOOST_BOY, dont have to reply to crap if they dont want to. Even if they give me hell first and then give me the answer, i dont take it personal, the only thing that i take is the little nugget of knowledge that they gave me and thank them for it! So ask if you want, but dont take ill attitudes so personal, and also, search anyway, its a really cool way to make yourself look hell of smart

· Registered
589 Posts
yeah! ive actually had that happen to me a couple of times! the thread woul be dead, or i didnt find what i needed to! so lets remember, if anyone has a question, and if you know the answer, then answer it! cuse one day some one else will be looking for an answer, and that very thread might be the link that they might be looking for! but i do say to all of you who post without searching, PLEASE SEARCH THE TOPIC! once again. Knowledge is power! and after you have gained the power then you can dominate!

· Registered
589 Posts
man I wouldn't want to get flammed that sounds worse than getting flamed like the extra M makes it sounds really angry scary stuff.
:D LMAO!

smart ass, now you must get FLAMMMED!:p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.