Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its this weekand the 30 and 31st at the Miami Beach Convention Center...

check it out here importxpression.com

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Oh, yeah, IM MOS DEF GOING!!

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Hey, I just came back from the show. This was my first import show and I must say I was impressed. Most of you probably dont like any of these since they are "rice" but I admire the cars for how they have their own style and how much money went into making each and every one of the cars.

My camera sucks and it took some horrible pics, and it went out like 30 minutes into the show, so I didnt even cover 1/4 of the place, there were A LOT more cars there.

Enjoy

Import Xpression: Psch91 Style

(PS. NO MODELS INSIDE, BLAME THE CAMERA)

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Nice pics Psch,

I remember my first imprt show. It was HIN - Orlando. I agree with you about cars with their own styles.

Oh, you got some repeats with your pics.

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Oh and there was one (1) 200sx there. It was black. All it had was a custom grill with the mesh, and it was badly done at that. Then it had some mesh in the bumper. It also had a colored interior, which was red, and that was all. I have more stuff on my car than that guy did, and he entered it, poor fool.

Maybe thats why it was right next to the EXIT. Heh.

·
Registered
50 Posts
yeah i saw that 200sx .. i talked to him, and i told him about the forum.. he didnt know much about his car though.. but he had a nice suspension.. so w/e
all in all, it was a good show
and the girls were hot

did you see that b13 with s14 headlights, and s2000 tailights.. nice.. very nice

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
perma23 said:
did you see that b13 with s14 headlights, and s2000 tailights.. nice.. very nice [/B]
Yeah him and his crew are at just about every show in Miami--its a nice 13...

DAMN I wish I wouldnt have missed this show but oh well Moroso is right around the corner and ILL be parked in there--thats 4 sure...

G

·
some of these guys are the type to spend like 50 bucks on some mesh from APC when they can hit up a hardware store and pay a buck fifty

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im2kwik4u said:
mp2050 did u change your body kit?
Yeah I got rid of that Extreme front end and changed up everthing jus check out the sig .........Pics will be up soon--I hope

·
Registered
40 Posts
Oh yes its good to be bak......Man i haven't got a chance to hit this site in the longest. Yo Mauricio, is your car outta the shop yet??? So i see that finalizing of what WHITE finish to go with is settled...lol...The Toyota white was too bright but the Honda white was too pale......so i guess u liked the Audi White i see. Isn't that kinda pearl white like the new 2002 Altima's come in? Hey will your car be done by Saturday? I felt really bad that i couldn't roll with Flawless on Saturday.....my car was on jack stands and not running. I really wanted to go to Import Expression but i guess Moroso will do. Hey whens that next event? isn't the same day as that "NISSAN MEET" that hasn't been finalized yet? Anyways gimme a call or something!

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nizmonik SE-R said:
Oh yes its good to be bak......Man i haven't got a chance to hit this site in the longest. Yo Mauricio, is your car outta the shop yet??? So i see that finalizing of what WHITE finish to go with is settled...lol...The Toyota white was too bright but the Honda white was too pale......so i guess u liked the Audi White i see. Isn't that kinda pearl white like the new 2002 Altima's come in? Hey will your car be done by Saturday? I felt really bad that i couldn't roll with Flawless on Saturday.....my car was on jack stands and not running. I really wanted to go to Import Expression but i guess Moroso will do. Hey whens that next event? isn't the same day as that "NISSAN MEET" that hasn't been finalized yet? Anyways gimme a call or something!
Yo I was looking through this book of car paints and as I got to the end the new AUDI white just jumped up at me and I knew that would be it...its a bright white not pearl at all....

Moroso is on the 15 and the Nissan meet is on the 22 so we got two dates.... ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts