Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
in^3,N20,RPM,PSI
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dammit I'm bored. Sitting at work and it's only 10 am... got 5 hours to go till I can get the hell outta here and I've played Starcraft a little too much... Ages of Empire II is like slow...

Any ideas to pass the time? I've like surfed every car site in the US, UK, Austrailia, Hong Kong, Japan and Frickin New Zealand... This job is so frickin boring!!!!!:mad:

·
in^3,N20,RPM,PSI
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya man. I'm a system admin... when nothin is broke I have like no job. I waste away in a fax room my company calls the server room....

I sure like everyday, all day at all hours... I have two dsl lines here and cable modem at home so it's like never ending internet access... the internet seems very small these days, it's like no one has anymore workin web pages. I think it's the economy that has left it in a state similar to South Central Los Angeles...

·
Registered
466 Posts
I feel your pain, man. I am an automated manufacturing line support tech, so I only have work when the line breaks. Since I am really anal on maintenance (at work and home :D ), the line almost never breaks, so I have lots of time to surf, but that gets really old after a while.

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
www.nittotire.com
play the 555R challenge
it is a rice game but fun....dont use cheats like i do
my camaro has [email protected] wheels at 15psi, but i got a cheat to go 30 psi, crazy shit hehehehehe

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed!!! The best car game EVER!!! So many hours of buying, selling, tuning, and DRIVING Porsches!!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
has anyone here ever finished gran turismo A-Spec. Damn that game is really long. I got over 40% finished and I just dropped dead. After getting the Nismo R33, I jizzed all over myself and stopped. Not like thats the best car I have or anything, but its just pretty damn awesome. (excuse me for the jizzing, it occassionally happens when im overly excited):eek:

·
in^3,N20,RPM,PSI
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i am so damn cheap that i won't buy a playstation 2 or anything cuz there's computer games you can play and replay for less (or free if you get the drift ;) )

but yeah, another day of sitting on my ass tomorrow... hopefully i get a new magazine or something... maybe i'll bring in a six pack and close the door, that'll make the time fly...

·
0 Posts
I feel your boredom. I sit at home all day playing playstation and sitting at the computer except when I'm lifting weights, shooting ball, just cruising.

·
Garage Sultan
1,173 Posts
RiceBox said:
Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed!!! The best car game EVER!!! So many hours of buying, selling, tuning, and DRIVING Porsches!!!
I like the buying an tuning part, put Porsche gets old fast. I stick with Need For Speed IV: High Stakes.

You can get Nissan add on cars ad nfsdesign.com (for porsche unleashed too!). Cop chases are cool too!

-Nick

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
James said:
i used to play Need for Speed and what i'd do is get like different cars and try to crash them together to get the most spectacular crash... yeah... like i said i'm bored...
You're more bored than I am.

·
Registered
126 Posts
well if things get really boring. You can draw ur car as how u c it in a year, then two years, then three years, etc. Depends on how bored u are.

·
0 Posts
Bored was when I was the only one on here at 2 in the morning watching a song download at 3 k/b.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts