Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Caffeine and I like long walks on the beach. I live in sunny New Hampshire on a beach. (Yes, we have a beach or two). Anywho, my Mom's got a '98 Sentra GXE and I figured I'd sign up to learn about the car a bit better so I can start doing maintance on it. Unfortunately it will be general stuff, and not performance mods (im sure you can relate).

Since the Sentra isn't really mine, I drive it from time to time when i'm tired of driving a 5 speed, and when its just too damn hot out. (My MX6 needs an a/c recharge). So there ya go, hopefully I can learn a bit about the car and get some work done on it soon. Later.

edit: I used to own an 89 Sentra, too. :D

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Hey. Welcome to the site! Be sure you search before you post or the search gestapo will come and take you away...

Anyway, feel free to look around, lots of good info and people who are happy to answer your questions!

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
I love those MX6 turbos, way cool car. And don't rock the b12 Sentras, those old things are great little cars, and are really fun to drive. Good luck with your mom's car.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Caffeine said:
. Unfortunately it will be general stuff, and not performance mods (im sure you can relate).

I remember saying that a few years back...its my mother's car too...now I'm in too deep. :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts