Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Nerd, Not a Mechanic!
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the plunge and bought a new car last week. I used to own a 1989 Nissan Maxima (still the greatest car on the road today), but I found an offer on my 200sx that I coudn't refuse - a dealership was selling it for $6,000, which is $1,500 below the KBB value, so I couldn't pass it up.

Rbloedow's 1998 200sx SE

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Good Catch and Welcome!!

Im sorry you didnt get a SE-R though.

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
welcome :D
Nice 200! Love the color :)

·
Nerd, Not a Mechanic!
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Psch91 said:
Good Catch and Welcome!!

Im sorry you didnt get a SE-R though.
I know, the SE-r would have been a dream (at least it would have been as fast as my Maxima). Oh well, - maybe one day I'll do a swap when I get enought money ;)

·
Nerd, Not a Mechanic!
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CLSo1A said:
damn, love the color! Looks great.. any plans?
Maybe some rims - but that's about it. If I ever have the money to do an SE-R engine swap, I'd do it. I don't want to make this car into soemthing that it's not (ie - no mods).

·
Registered
186 Posts
I like it! The 200's are fun to drive! Hope youll feel the same.
anyway welcome to the 200 club!

·
SIMPLICITY is the KEY
315 Posts
damn only 6 grand?

Welcome rbloedow,
You got a heck of a deal on that ride, 6 grand is a bargain!
When I bought my 98' last year it had 31K miles and got it out the door for nine grand. How much millage did your 98' have?

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
Save those pictures! If you're like any of us, the car won't look like that ever again!! But hopefully that's a good thing! Enjoy it, we have!

Tim

·
Registered
490 Posts
I got a decent deal on mine as well... 5 grand, 50k, bought about 3 or 4 months ago....

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Timbo said:
Save those pictures! If you're like any of us, the car won't look like that ever again!! But hopefully that's a good thing! Enjoy it, we have!

Tim
Thats so true. I only wanted rims too...now I'm up to my waist in mods. :D Welcome ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts