Nissan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and girls,

I just found this site over the net through my club in australia (www.pulsar.org.au) i just thought id introduce myself and say hey!

I own a Nissan pulsar SSS and thought id share it with you because most of you may not be aware of this style of car in australia.

It has a SR20 de engine and does low 15's quater mile.

here is a link to my car.

http://members.pulsar.org.au/profiledisplay.php?ID=124

Have you guys seen many cars like my Pulsar??? I am pretty sure its similar to a sentra in the US, not sure tho

Thanks
Jasper

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeh i do have a few engine pics
ill find them and make a link.

Its identical to your sr20's and i just have cold air intake as a difference to sstandard.

But i will be soon turboing the car by either bolting on or getting a engine swap to a det.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks
should be alot of fun

total cost would be about 2550 dollars in aussie currency

so around 1400 us

im young tho and insurance over here is absolutely shocking so i am struggling to get cheap insurance which is the only thing that stops me

thanks
Jasper

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Hey,
How much does it cost to ship parts by you stateside? Since now we have a mole in the Aust/NZ market, you could get parts from a junkyard for us. We could ship you cashiers checks or money orders etc.

Seth

·
West Coast *******
1,127 Posts
sethwas said:
Hey,
How much does it cost to ship parts by you stateside? Since now we have a mole in the Aust/NZ market, you could get parts from a junkyard for us. We could ship you cashiers checks or money orders etc.

Seth
Great way to make money off of us US guys craving JDM or Aussie parts for our Nissans :D

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Well,
Actally parts places have better times working with people they can see or that live in the same time zone as them. So he could at least give us a heads up of the names of parts yards etc. so that I could e-mail them (or he could call them) and the money would be credit card directly to the yard. He could act as a liason.

Seth

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha
im the new american messenger sending boy now
lol

there is a site called adelaide jap parts, or something like that

it has a site of what is in stock,
just search for the site, i forget the address

·
Registered
19 Posts
i'm curious as to what exactly is a doof doof box is? is it just what we call a subwoofer box or is it some kind of aboriginal music instrument ? (j/k).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lownissan dj said:
i'm curious as to what exactly is a doof doof box is? is it just what we call a subwoofer box or is it some kind of aboriginal music instrument ? (j/k).
hahahahahahahahahahah

Nah i was just being stupid when i wrote Doof Doof

Yeh ist a sub Woofer

And yeh we do speak english hahahaha

And no we dont ride kangaroos to school and our neighbours arent 15 miles away.

So you guys over there dont have pulsars at the shape i have???
i am really curious to know what you guys do drive.
If you want to see a heap of pulsars there is a members section on our pulsar foum
just click on the name and they will have the same profile as my car has.

http://members.pulsar.org.au/profilephotoslist.php

what does the sentra and other sr20 cars look like in the states??

Thanks Jasper

1 - 15 of 15 Posts