Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys- I bought a 1987 Nissan Pulsar SE a couple days ago. It is in excellent conditions all the way around (as good as new). I enjoy driving it to work so far, and it is a great commuter. I want to make it a little more peppy and responsive.

Can anyone suggest an aftermarket Cold Air Intake and performance exhaust for this car? Thank you very much for your help.

·
Registered
485 Posts
There are not a lot of options. Ebay knock off or spend 300 for the intake. You could also make ur own. Me personally. If I had that manifold would try to have it a short as possible and do some kind of scoop or box that is flush with the hood with louvers for air flow... Man i would try a few things with that. Nice buy man. As for the exhaust go for a shop that will weld in mandrel bends and stick with 2" or 2.25" from the manifold. Do a little searching on here and you can find a bunch of different opinions. This is just this assholes smelly ideas.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kizer, Thanks, and I wish that I have the tool to design, cut and drill it myself.

I'll keep on searching. There must be somebody out there making these things.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts