Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help looking for a bodykit to fit a 92 nissan sentra xe. If you know of somewhere i could get one please tell me.

Thanx

·
Registered
346 Posts
aeroduo

yo dude call up aeroduo they have a nice kit for the B13......their website is aeroduo.com The number is there, ask for Ronald hes cool and will give you a good price. Peace!

·
Registered
71 Posts
he is currently out of the country... i also have the front bumper and rear bumper... not using it... PM me if you are interested...

·
Smth Crmnl,not therapist
852 Posts
It's been said once and I'll say it again. PM LIUSPEED and see what he can do. take care bro

·
Registered
42 Posts
92nissansentraxe said:
I need some help looking for a bodykit to fit a 92 nissan sentra xe. If you know of somewhere i could get one please tell me.

Thanx
Hey, just in case you're not into the aeroduo kit, check out the stillen kit I have on my car. Just go to my website at in my signature. IMHO, I think it's the best combo of sleeper, and "somethin' a lil' different". :p

Sr20Power

·
Wannabe Mod
394 Posts
what type of grill is that on the assylums wide mouth front bumper? The green sentra is the one I'm talking about. I really want a new grill. How do you offset an emblem,like Samo has (he has all the cool stuff on his ride!)

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
SentraXERacer said:
like Samo has (he has all the cool stuff on his ride!)
Hell yeah :) ! Thanks, man!

The grille was a pain, and I did a pretty crappy job on it, so I'm re-doing it pretty soon. Basically, I cut the slats out of the grille with a saw, sanded it smooth, filled the remaining gaps with Bondo, and painted. It sounds simple enough, but at the time it was one of the first mods on my car, and I didn't have the slightest idea what I was doing. Be sure to take your time and don't rush it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Re: bodykit

nismo696 said:
i have a brand new kit from stillen never painted or installed asking 400.00 obo email if interested [email protected]
]
Not to hate on your sale or nutin dont want to see any1 get ripped dats all bought my stillen kit new for 4 bills 3 weeksago.

·
Registered
22 Posts
yeah im sure you did because so did i, so how am i trying to rip anyone off??? being that i clearly stated that it has never been installed.just because im not steve millen why cant i get what i paid for it?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts