Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone that was on the b15sentra.net will know me,those who dont let me introduce my self
myname is brian 24 years old live in south florida i have a 95 200sx that has been built into a show car and is now for sale

·
Surf
807 Posts
Nice to see some familiar people. I'm 97gxeFL from b15sentra.net Sucks that david dipped out on the b14's like that. The b15 guys waste way more bandwith or whatever with repetative posts over and over about painting their calipers and stuff like that, than us b14 guys ever used...anyways, welcome

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
Shawnsilverb14 said:
Sucks that david dipped out on the b14's like that.
I don't see it that way at all... David got rid of the B11-B14 forums because hardly anyone was using them anymore. Only 14 people voted to keep the forums! Also, the partnership (took me a while to find that post) between Sentra.net and B15sentra.net that Russ and I made no longer existed, and hasn't for nearly 6 months. It was that partnership that created the B11-B14 forums in the first place and it was never meant to be permanent. David could have pulled the plug at any time... it was Russ and I who made that agreement, and he hasn't been the site owner for some time. We should be appreciative David allowed us to use his forums for so long, not complaining that they're gone.

K

·
0 Posts
Hey mospeed good to see you again (I'm Tommy & shade73)! Welcome back man!
Later
Tommy

·
Surf
807 Posts
i guess i shouldn't be disappointed with b15sentraspecV.net, opps i mean b15sentra.net, we should be happy he let the b14 forum stay for that long considering there were no b14 spec V's

1 - 6 of 6 Posts