Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it so difficult to get ignition wires for our cars? Even the dealership doesn't have them. The coilover system really throws a wrench in the spokes of finding these things. Where can I get a new kit that comes with the ignition coils AND new wires? I've found new coils, but it doesn't say anywhere that they come with wires. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
790 Posts
Why is it so difficult to get ignition wires for our cars? Even the dealership doesn't have them. The coilover system really throws a wrench in the spokes of finding these things. Where can I get a new kit that comes with the ignition coils AND new wires? I've found new coils, but it doesn't say anywhere that they come with wires. Any suggestions?
That's bcuz the individual coilpack design is very much efficient as it is. If ur looking for engine "dress-up" then you could go w/ Nology hotwires. They make an application for the QR motor. However, they dont do anything performance wise.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont care about performance or look, the wires i have are shite and short out. i just need new ones that will work. Nology ones are fuggin expensive. is there anywhere else i can get them?

·
Registered
790 Posts
i dont care about performance or look, the wires i have are shite and short out. i just need new ones that will work. Nology ones are fuggin expensive. is there anywhere else i can get them?
oh ok. I misunderstood previous post. The dealership SHOULD be able to atleast order the coilpacks and the harness. You can search around junkyards for either a SE-R/SE-R Spec V or an Altima w/ a 2.5 in it. Another option would be to check out Genuine Nissan Parts, NISMO and Nissan Accessories - Courtesyparts.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts